Kayak and kayak equipment rental
In Ørland and Bjugn you can find many great areas for kayak paddling and other sea related activities. We can arrange the sea kayak rental with the necessary equipment (sea kayak, paddles, spray skirt, shoes and life jacket). A Wet Card or similar (for example a BCU award) is demanded.
- Full day rental - 400 NOK
- Every next day - 300 NOK
- Guided trip - 1000 NOK per person. Necessary equipment included. Min 2 persons.
- Sea kayaking course offers:
- Sea kayak ground course (16 h) - 2000 NOK per person. Necessary equipment included. Completed course qualifies to a Wet Card. Min 4 persons.
- Sea kayak introductional course (4 h) - 800 NOK per person. Necessary equipment included.
Dry suit rental - 300 NOK - comes in addition on all offers.
The sailboat is a Fabola Campus 650, a 21 footer with a swing keel which and is fun to sail. Outboard motor with 6 hp.
- Full day rental - 600 NOK. Fuel included.
- Full week rental 3000 NOK. Fuel included.
Ørland is a biker`s paradise. Ørland Culture Centre has good maps reviewing bike trips with attractions at Ørland and the rest of the Fosen peninsula. There you can find goodies of different lengths.
Provisional we cannot offer a bike rental ourselves, but Ørland Culture Centre offers bike rental for 100 NOK per day.
To bring a golf set on a plane can be both expensive and problematic. Vi can offer two golf sets for rent.
- 100 NOK per day.
- 300 NOK per week.