Kayak and kayak equipment rental
In Ørland and Bjugn you can find many great areas for kayak paddling and other sea related activities. We can arrange the sea kayak rental with the necessary equipment (sea kayak, paddles, spray skirt, shoes and life jacket). A Wet Card or similar (for example a BCU award) is demanded.
- Full day rental - 400 NOK
- Every next day - 300 NOK
- Guided trip - 1000 NOK per person. Necessary equipment included. Min 2 persons.
- Sea kayaking course offers:
- Sea kayak ground course (16 h) - 2000 NOK per person. Necessary equipment included. Completed course qualifies to a Wet Card. Min 4 persons.
- Sea kayak introductional course (4 h) - 800 NOK per person. Necessary equipment included.
Dry suit rental - 300 NOK - comes in addition on all offers.
The sailboat is a Fabola Campus 650, a 21 footer with a swing keel which and is fun to sail. Outboard motor with 6 hp.
- Full day rental - NOK 550,-. Fuel included.
- Full week rental NOK 3000,-. Fuel included.
Console boat/fishing boat rental
Rana 17 ft with Yamaha 25 hp.
- Full day rental NOK 650,- (full tank incl)
- Full week rental NOK 3000,- + fuel (full tank incl).
Ørland is a biker`s paradise. Ørland Culture Centre has good maps reviewing bike trips with attractions at Ørland and the rest of the Fosen peninsula. There you can find goodies of different lengths.
For our guests we can offer rental of 5 hybrid bikes, 1 road bike, 1 e-bike and 1 bike trailer.
- Hybrid bike: 1-day rental 250 NOK, 3-day rental 500 NOK, full week rental 750 NOK.
- Road bike: 1-day rental 350 NOK, 3-day rental 700 NOK, full week rental 1000 NOK.
- E-bike: 1-day rental 500 NOK, 3-day rental 1000 NOK, full week rental 1750 NOK.
- Bike trailer: 1-day rental 100 NOK, 3-day rental 200 NOK, full week rental 500 NOK.
All rentals includes helmet and locker
To bring a golf set on a plane can be both expensive and problematic. Vi can offer two golf sets for rent.
- 100 NOK per day.
- 300 NOK per week.